Sio's Obsolete Forum
This website is no longer maintained. Please visit <a href="http://d1jsp.org">D1JSP.org</a> instead.

Sio's Obsolete Forum

This website is no longer maintained. Please visit D1JSP.org instead.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

So Get This Shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Musician
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 70
Account Name : Autoaim.exe (East) & Musician. (West)
Favorite Quote : Blaze Up!!
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character sheet
Latest Victim:
Favorite Character: Amazon

PostSubject: So Get This Shit   Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:23 am

About a week and a half ago I got into a huge fight with my mom over 40 dollars she owed me and my stepdad started to raise his voice to me so I run up on him and my mom jumps in the way and I accidently hit her in the face. Then my stepad and my brother run up out of nowhere and start swingin I block my stepdads first punch and he broke his pinky at both joints and he stopped and i caught my bro in the face and he dropped and I caught and started hammering on his ribs and just left and was kicked out so I went to the west side with my stepbro cuz it was the 1st so we was serving up the fiends and my mom calls him telling him the cops are looking for me for the injuries to my stepdad and bro and I left there cuz I aint trying to get him caught with crack in his possesion cuz hes got a kid on the way. I came to my friends house and then the next few days my mom called and said brett we need to talk so I came over next morning an d we went out to breakfast and she let me move back in and last night i get arrested for getting a a fight with this big ass dude I was scared at first I'm like damn this nigga gonna 1 hit me but then he put his hand on my throat and I hit him in his face and he just staggered and i walked back around the corner and there his brother is but then the cops came up and right away I get arrested don't even get to explain anything and had to spend 4 hours in a cell next to this drunk bum. It was fun as fuck but now my record s tarnished but it will hopefully never be as bad as my juvenile record.

Anyways just thought id share my times with you guys feel free to comment if youd like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/breadzor
vetis666
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 78
Account Name : vetis666
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Latest Victim:
Favorite Character:

PostSubject: Re: So Get This Shit   Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:15 am

Damn, lol should of been like yea thats how FFS rolls you got pked kids lol good to have ya back
Back to top Go down
View user profile

So Get This Shit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1